1. Do you have a little place for prayer?
Where your life with Jesus you can share?
Where you tell Him that you love Him so,
Where His love will make your own heart glow!
2. Do you meet Him there each early morn,
To begin the day with Him alone?
He will plan it all with loving care,
And will give you peace and treasure rare.
3. It will be a little refuge sweet,
Where you’ll sit with Jesus, at His feet;
Where His wisdom will make all things new,
And the darkest sky He’ll turn to blue.
4. If you make a lot of time for prayer,
You will save a lot of grief and care;
You will walk with Jesus in His way,
And His friend forever you will stay.
5. Then the day of His return will come,
And His children will be gather’d home;
Share His truth and love where e’er you go,
So that soon the whole wide world will know!
Instrumental – Sampled Sounds
|MP3 – Instrumental||PNG|
|TXT||SIB7 / SIB3||SVG|