1. My shepherd is the living Lord,
He gives me all I need;
In pastures fair, near pleasant streams,
He sets me down to feed.
2. He shall restore and make me whole,
And bring my mind in frame,
To walk in paths of righteousness,
For His most holy name.
3. Yea though I walk in vales of death,
Yet will I fear no ill;
Your rod and staff they comfort me,
And You are with me still.
4. And in the presence of my foes,
My table You have spread;
You make my cup to overflow,
And You anoint my head.
5. Thru all my life Your favor is
So clearly showed to me,
That in Your house forevermore
My dwelling place shall be.
- Psalm 23 (metrical version)
|MP3 – Instrumental||PNG|
|TXT||SIB7 / SIB3||SVG|