1. When I was in the shadows,
My shoulders carried grief;
I struggled for the strand of light
That promised me relief.
2. A faith to move the mountains,
The might of things not seen;
The hope of peace in rolling seas,
And grace to know these things.
3. I still stood in the shadows,
My burden was as great;
But up ahead a thread of light
Was showing me the Way.
4. I stepp’d out of the shadows,
My burden I laid down;
The love of God had woven true,
And covered like a gown.
5. My troubles turned to blessings,
My fears to peace untold;
Salvation came and filled my heart,
And Life took in my soul.
|MP3 – Instrumental||PNG|
|TXT||SIB7 / SIB3||SVG|