1. ‘Tis now the hour our prayers to pour,
So warns the day’s career:
‘Tis time to swell the canticle
Of praise, Redeemer dear.
2. The soul make clean, the mind serene,
And work the work divine:
In mercy weigh their prayers who pray,
And endless life assign.
3. As one by one, when day is done,
The summerlights still glow;
And, o’er the face of eve, their trace
Of ruddy radiance throw;
4. So when the pall of night shall fall
Around us and above,
With brightness cheer its mantle drear,
And warm us with Thy love.
5. All praise to Thee, O Father, be,
In this our day’s decline;
Eternal Son, all-holy One,
And Spirit, praise be Thine.
Instrumental – Sampled Sounds
|MP3 – Instrumental||PNG|
|TXT||SIB7 / SIB3||SVG|